- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices and develop hazard control practices and programs.
• Work closely with plant all departments ensuring safety/environmental compliance of projects and equipment.
• Conduct SHE training for new employees and contractors.
• Assist in communicating hazard control information and evaluate effectiveness of the control.
• Assist line and staff management in understanding corporate policies and local laws, regulations and standards.
• Guide and assist plant personnel with critical environmental, safety and health issues.
• Review plant incident statistics and make recommendations for correction of problem areas, join the investigations of incidents.
• Work with facility management to develop annual safety goals and objectives.
• Keep informed on current developments of safety/environmental laws likely to affect the company.
• Communicate with corporate environmental, safety, and health departments regarding program results and any issues that may arise.
• Assist cost control efforts and participate with manufacturing improvement committees.
Conduct periodic inspections of plant machinery, equipment, and working conditions to ensure conformance to appropriate safety standards and regulations.
• Adhere to good safety practices, general company rules, regulations, and policies.
• SHE data analysis and develop improvement plans.
• Carry out internal SHE audit with QA department and external System audits (ISO 45001 &ISO 14001); and track the implement of rectification plan;
• Environmental management, especially communicate with government for hazardous waste disposal, emission, waste water;
• Occupational health management, especially manage occupational health of employees to in line with legal requirements;
• Plan and deploy Ergonomics programs.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor or above; major in Environmental, safety engineering or related.
• At least 3 years’ above working experience in SHE or related area.
• SHE working experience in multinational is in plus.
• Basic SHE knowledge, such as risk assessment, JSA, LOTO, etc.
• Fluent in English, both written & spoken
• Proficiency in Office Microsoft toolset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, (Project – desired, but not required)
• Good problem solving skills.
• Good communication skill.
• Independent & flexible working attitude.
Employee Referral Level:3