- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Purpose of the Position:
o Routine daily purchasing process including the categories of materials, package, MRO, MRO service to ensure no disruption to manufacture.
o Manage qualified & best-cost suppliers following Coring Global Buying Policy
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Routine PO issue and tracking.
• Supplier issue follow up, Supplier on time delivery tracking, performance review and assessment etc.
• New supplier sourcing, selection, negotiating, contract drafting and management
• Timely communicate with internal customers and external suppliers to improve services
• Achieve cost saving/cash preservation target
• Fully meet department performance goals, and personal objectives targets
• Ensure “quality” purchase under GBP and internal& external audit
Project involved with:
Cost reduction project
Requirements: Education & Experience (please state MUST and PLUS requirements)
• Bachelor’s Degree.
• 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing –supply chain, purchase, planning
• 3-5 years’ experience as a plant or corporate buyer.
• Experience with procurement processes and systems with general ERP (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft ) knowledge.
• Experience working in a matrix environment or on a cross-functional team.
• Other social certification in SCM function CPSM CSCM
Requirements: Required Skills
• MRO Inv. management/ Purchasing experiences in a multinational company
• Fluent English in oral and written
• Excel Skill
Requirements: Desired Skills
• Cost Negotiation skill
• Cross function communication skill
• Problem Solving and Analytical skills