- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
- FunctionInformation Technology
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Purpose of the Position:
• To design, implement, support and maintain Information Technology’s applications, systems and technologies.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Conduct requirement analysis based on user’s inputs, propose system design and development plan to fulfill requirement.
• Perform programming according to the project/application design, lead offline and online testing to ensure successful go-live.
• Provide support and troubleshooting on plant manufacturing system, both in hardware and software.
• Propose problem solving solution in manufacturing system or technical areas.
• Monitor service level and take the initiative to look for ways to continuously improve manufacturing system effectiveness.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Project involved with:
• Support on plant expansion IT system build and start up.
• See project / application related tasks assigned by IT site leader.
• Support continuous improvement, cost reduction and capital projects.
Education & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Science, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent.
• 5+ years’ experience in relevant positions.
• Experience in multi-national manufacturing environment is preferred.
• Experienced in manufacturing related system design and development.
• Experienced in SQL/Oracle database programming.
• Good programming habits to ensure the quality.
• Certain infrastructure knowledge, good hands on experience.
• Good analysis and troubleshooting skill.
• Good continuous learning capability and adaptability.
• Good communication skill, team work.
• Sound English communication skill, both in written and oral.
• MES support and development
• Project management skills
• Experience with IT service management
• Technical aptitude.
• Time management
• Good communication skill.
• Team player.