- BusinessEnvironmental Technologies
- FunctionSupply Chain
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Purpose of the Position:
Meet customer’s expectations of on time delivery. Ensure customer orders are fully supported by utilizing production capacity and material.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Covert demand to manufacturing plan and material plan.
• Responsible for timely update in planning system.
• Arrange production planning and optimize loading schedule to max output for each process
• Data analysis to balance line capacity and customer demand
• Setup production planning mode to ensure plant capacity is effectively utilized
• Track production status and inventory level
• SLOB analysis and follow up
• Continuously improve planning system.
• Interfaces with materials planning and production team to ensure plan is up to date
• Reuse material analysis and project follow up with engineering team
• Organize production planning meeting, and ensure plan is well communicated with related departments
Education & Experience
Bachelor Degree or above
2-3 years planning background
SAP/ERP/MRP knowledge in planning function
• Fluent English (written/speaking)
• Strong Data analysis skill (Excel expert, familiar with VBA/Power BI…)
• Good knowledge of materials & plan management
• Major on data analysis or equivalent area
• Familiar with office software and SAP software.
• Good communication skill
• Strong ability of problems solving
Job Selling Points
• Opportunities for growth in a new plant, involved in from start-up.
• Broad career path
Career Development Opportunities
• Managerial role in supply chain or production