- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
- Maintain and trouble shoot online to meet the manufacturing performance target.
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge and provide equipment control logic and flow in normal production operation.
- Take the lead role in team to achieve performance improvement target goal, like equipment reliability and capability improvement such as process yield, cycle time, uptime and the lowest cost operation.
- Participate in process equipment and automation projects, include new technology migration. Work relates to hardware and software specification, design, fabrication, installation and testing.
- Advanced PLC, HMI, integration and automation per project need.
- Prepare scope/spec of work for bidding and manage contractors.
- Schedule, budget, quality and supervision during installation, debug, and start up.
- Work with equipment vendor and plant receiver on deliverables of the project. Keep good communication, coordination, and follow-up ability.
- Manage design changes, and prepare procedure document as for SOP/SOS, technical reports, etc. Establish control system improvement and develop the most efficient production technology.
- Weekend and shift coverage is requirement as needed
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Physical Engineering or other engineering related
- 2 years’ work experience at least
- Familiar with equipment control system design.
- Familiar with electrical control component application, such like Inverter, Servo Motor, Sensor, signal translator, etc.
Employee Referral Level: 1""