- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionSupply Chain
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
1. Schedule production lines with optimizing manufacturing operations and lowest cost to fulfill customer demand in daily bucket in 2-week horizon.
2. Collaborate with Division Supply Chain, production, QA, Technology…etc. to optimize production line scheduling.
3. Co-work with commercial and logistics on recycle packing material availability to support production line scheduling.
4. Work as a liaison between Commercial and Plant to efficiently meet customer dynamic demand on a daily basis.
5. Track compliance to schedule, understand the reason of non-compliance to schedule and define opportunities and improve scheduling reliability.
6. Verify capacity and capability into executable production plans/schedules.
7. Support engineering experiment, development projects, line/product qualification and machine maintenance on production line scheduling.
8. Continuously improve on scheduling tool / process and process documentations & standardizations.
9. The material (Direct Material, Surface Protection & Package Material) preparation responsibility is including MRP plan preparation, delivery schedule arrangement, supplier performance management, align with Division sourcing and inventory strategy.
10. PR initiate and PO follow up and tracking to sustain production consumption.
11. Manage non-standard FS/FG inventory.
1,University or above degree, major in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other Material Control & Management related experience. Over 5+ years on production planning, scheduling and MRP management is plus.
2,Knowledge of ISO9001/OSHA14000 management system
3,Familiar with ERP, Microsoft Office and PC skill
4,CET4 and above (Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese)
5,Computer level 2, Excel VBA is plus
6,CPIM certification is double plus