Supplier Quality Engineer
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionProduction and Maintenance
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Supplier Development & Qualification:
- Collaborate with Div. Engineering / RQA / Procurement / Technology / AE for development, qualification of new materials or new suppliers to meet plants’ requirement.
- Coordinate with RQA / AE(CE) to qualify and verify new materials or new suppliers in customer side.
- Lead suppliers' samples of trial run to deliver plants on time and to track quality status
- Ensure supplier smooth transition from samples to mass production process
- Supplier MP & IQC
- Manage suppliers through QA architectures or procurement strategies
- Manage supplier PCN (4M change) and coordinate with supplier, Div. Engineering, Procurement and Technology
- Supplier Audit & Abnormality
- Improve incoming material quality and related issues resolving
- Migration Process Coordinate supplier of new change
- Conduct supplier audit and ranking performance review
- Reach quality agreement with suppliers, driving supplier quality management
- Offload FS Quality Assurance
- Check offload FS input performance, issue CAR, review NP from sister plant
- Work with sister plant for FS performance continuous improvement
- Handle non-standard offload FS inventory
- Analysis offload FS input result and point out opportunities
Education & Experience
- B.S or above degree in Mechanical, Engineering, Chemical, IE or related major
- At least 3 years supplier quality management experience or quality management experience
- Management Skill and Leadership
- Good knowledge in Statistic Tools, SPC, QC Story and Quality relative tools, GB certified.
- Good English comprehension in spoken, writing and reading.
- Good communication and coordination skill for cross department cooperation
Employee Referral Level: 1""