- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionProduction and Maintenance
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead internal quality improvement program coordinate Production and Engineering teams.
- Responsible for quality document initial and update
- Lead plant wide quality improvement project
- Handle plant non open STD inventory to meet target
- Support Customer Complaint Case. Make sure effectiveness of improvement action.
- Disposition of Quality Abnormality to prevent product leak to customer.
Education & Experience
- B.S or above degree in Engineering relative major.
- At least 3 years work experience in QA function or Process.
- Experience in Optoelectronics industry would be a plus.
- Good knowledge in Statistic Tools, SPC, QC Story and Quality relative tools.
- Problem solving and decision skill.
- Logical thinking and data oriented.
- Good English comprehension in listening, speaking, writing and reading.
Employee Referral Level: 1""