- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionProduction and Maintenance
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure daily safe and stable operation to check process with operators in detail
- Take 1st level trouble shooting and fix process instability on daily operations with other function in plant
- Consult and report out timely upper level engineering any potential issue
- Upgrade SOP and support operations for safety improvement, efficiency improvement, process variation reduction, training for key process
- Focus to meet engineering target by upper organization / plant / region
- Involve and support any plant level project such as start-up, equipment upgrade, new technology, process improvement, etc.
- Provide project membership for facility processes - including feasibility studies, planning, complete documentation, i.e., generally accepted project management guidelines.
- Support developments in equipment design and new process that can improve or enhance the current process capabilities.
- Bachelor Degree above, in Engineering field
- 2 years’ work experience preferred
Employee Referral Level: 1""