Power Engineering Manager
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Own, develop, and build core capacities on electrical power related field, e.g. electrical system basic design, electrical safety, electrical energy saving, electrical operation and maintenance, etc. for Corning business.
- Co-work with corporate power SMEs to set up worldwide standard of electrical system design, electrical equipment specification for Corning business.
- Manage electrical system design and improvement projects.
- Diagnose of electrical system for plants and provide solution and recommendation.
- Set up “Electrical Technical Board” for Corning business.
- Set up alignment and benchmarking system around Corning business plants.
- Set up electrical engineer training program for Corning business plants.
Education & Experience
- MS Degree and above in power and/or electrical engineering.
- At least 15 years working experience in electrical power system design, commissioning, and maintenance of large, complex electrical power systems.
- Licensed or Certified as a Professional Engineer with a focus in Electrical Power Systems
- Experienced in complex electrical system design and analysis, including:
- Short circuit current studies
- Arc flash studies
- Protection and coordination (P&C) studies
- Load flow analysis
- Experienced in the operation and maintenance of electrical system/equipment and familiar with electrical equipment, e.g. GIS, transformers, MV-SWGR, LV-SWBD, power generator, motor, UPS, ATS/CTTS, protection relay/breaker, etc.
- Experienced in electrical equipment installation, testing and commissioning of electrical equipment and electrical systems.
- Experienced in the operation and maintenance of industrial power electronics, e.g. specialty power transformers, rectifiers, SCRs, IGBTs, etc.
- Experienced with basic project management skills, e.g. scope, cost, management, etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Leadership skills.
Employee Referral Level: 3""