/ Careers in Asia / Forming Engineer
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
- Provides day-to-day problem solving support to production and development.
- Functions as a team member on focused projects in Corning
- Support process development and optimization efforts
- Provide trouble shoots to process and equipment issues, identifies root cause and corrective actions
- Supports new technology migration through equipment installation, process optimization and documentations.
- Assist on data analysis for key decision of process engineering activities (experiment, development, etc.)
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Material Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other engineering related
- 2 years’ work experience preferred
- Process engineering skills (quantitative skills, coursework in engineering statistics or other statistical training)
- Familiar to design of experiment concept and methodology
- Employee Referral Level:1