/ Careers in Asia / Melting Process Engineer
Melting Process Engineer
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
- To plan, execute and manage process, facility, and equipment upgrades to improve machine reliability.
- To support daily operation.
- To work with project team to select, purchase, install, and start new equipment in the facility.
- Establish goals and objectives in conjunction with Group Leader and manage engineering activities in equipment design to achieve the said objectives.
- Support operations personnel via trouble shooting and provide training as needed.
- Provide project membership for facility processes - including feasibility studies, planning, complete documentation, i.e., generally accepted project management guidelines.
- Support developments in equipment design that can improve or enhance the current process capabilities.
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other engineering related
- 2 years’ work experience preferred
- Employee Referral Level:1