Security Officer I
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionCorporate Services and Admin
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- To represent/support HF Corning and Corporate Security group by performing duties that include but are not limited to: patrolling the facility, identifying and correcting security violations, detecting and reporting unsafe conditions, hazards, and unusual circumstances to include emergencies such as fire, medical, hazardous material, violent incidents and natural disasters.
- Monitor and provide visitor and employee access control for the facilities.
- Maintain daily documentation of all activities and support the facility as appropriate.
- Inform management of all pertinent activities to include reporting of incidents and conduct preliminary inquiries.
- Capable of integrating objectives into day-to-day activities.
- The performance of all basic security functions in a team environment.
- Interaction with designated facility stakeholders to achieve alignment with the security strategy.
- Monitor plant assets and security systems (for example: Security system, Facility SSCADA, fire monitor system, etc)
- Patrol and record data for plant assets, office, and related plant property area.
Attend Kaizen, skill up and plant operation supporting activities
Education & Experience
- Junior college or above
- Function independently as well as in a team environment.
Maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Comfortable working in a team environment.