MES Section Manager
- BusinessDisplay Technologies
- FunctionInformation Technology
Invite your friends
Tell them about this job
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Leading IT daily operation management by maintain appropriate levels of operational support to meet established metrics & MBO
- Execute IT business processes to comply global Corning business processes
- Engage with business user to provide the professional & efficient response
- Contact window of IT department for plant activity and audit
- Build good communication with support team (regional support team, Vender& SD&O ) to provide the proper & efficient IT solution to business
- Utilize strong communication skills to interact with and educate plant customers in the development and implementation of required programs and processes.
- Temporarily assignment for important IT project management to achieve organization requirement.
- Execute and drive plant IT project portfolio and manage its alignment to organizational objectives.
- Deputy of IT site leader as representative of IT department.
- Rotation of emergency call with other team members
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or above in IT relevant area
- Over 5 years’ hands-on experience in IT software development and maintenance
- Supervisoryexperience for the ay least 5 members organization
- Experience in a plant environment
- MES system experience will be plus
- Be familiar with the following computer skills:
- Visual Studio programming skill. (MCSD certification will be plus)
- Relational Database System manipulation: system design and manipulation, SQL statement, stored procedures (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Solid experiences and knowledge in software project management
- IAP awareness is required
- Fluent English both in written and oral is required
Employee Referral Amount: Level 3