/ 亚洲职程 / Temporary Shift Supervisor
Temporary Shift Supervisor
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Directly supervise all activities of personnel involved with the manufacturing of glass substrates.
- Continuously monitor the production process, analyze problems & concerns, implement or recommend corrective actions as required.
- Avoid and reduce waste in the total manufacturing process whenever opportunities arise.
- Coordinate production and schedule changes among all associated departments and personnel.
- Review and coordinate projects, developments and design changes with Engineering and other appropriate departments as they relate to implementation with production operations.
- Review workforce employees as to performance and annually conduct evaluations.
- Provide all employees with continual development and training as required.
- Maintain excellent housekeeping , safety and IP protection during operation
- Actively take the responsibility of emergency situation during operation
- Audit the practice of workforce employees and emphasize the operating discipline
- Bachelor or above degree, engineering background is preferred.
- 2 years’ work experience at least
- Understand process control concept, and capable on process data analysis
- Skill in software of Windows Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Quality concept & tool
- Report & presentation skill
- English communication Skill