/ 亚洲职程 / Water Treatment Engineer
Water Treatment Engineer
Purpose of the Position:
- To maintain DI ,UPW, RO, process water ,mix bed, waste water treatment and discharge system
- To support production and new equipment installation
- To plan maintenance schedule.
- To conduct critical maintenance activity.
- To review the operation record.
- To initiate and conduct system improvement project
- To collect machine breakdown information, analysis and improvement.
- To execute Daily shop floor management according to SOP.
- To conduct system operation audit
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Establish goals and objectives in conjunction with Group Leader and manage the engineering activities in electrical and control system to achieve the said objectives.
- Support operations personnel via trouble shooting and provide training as needed.
- Provide project leadership for facility processes - including feasibility studies, planning, AR sponsorship, complete documentation, i.e., generally accepted project management guidelines.
- Design, modify, and recommend equipment types to meet or exceed requirements in operation control.
- Lead developments and propose engineering programs in Water field engineering that can improve or enhance the current process capabilities.
- To implement PM activities and achieve PM performance.
- Identification, analysis and improvement of machine breakdown.
- To set up and well control the quality, quantity and price of the spare parts.
- Standardization document preparation.
- To implement PM and PDM activities and achieve PM and PDM performance.
- To take care of DI ,UPW, RO, process water ,mix bed, waste water treatment and discharge system
- To manage spare parts and consumables.
Education & Experience
- BS above (include) degree and major in Mechanical / chemical /water treatment engineering
- Prefer 3 years above in relative job experience on engineering /project / facility field.
- More than 2 years experience in UPW production process
- Familiar with the practice of equipment develop, design, select, purchase, start-up and debug Good trouble shooting skill
- Good presentation and reporting skill
- Good discipline (PDPC & 5S)
- Good parts management and maintenance coaching skill Have a strong ownership of achieving plant goal
- Can work independently by him/herself and also work well within team group
- Good communication, coordination, and follow-up ability
- Knowledge: Good at problem analyzing and logical thinking and decision making.
- Basic skill: Mechanical equipment maintenance, operation and trouble shooting.
- Hold environmental engineer license will be a plus but not a must.
- Good team player
- Good interpersonal skill