/ 亚洲职程 / Maintenance Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Leading to execute the melting maintenance target goal.
- Leading daily electrician control troubleshooting and improvement to maximize equipment efficiency.
- Leading electrician control and machine design preventive maintenance system within the prescribed guidelines and maintain appropriate records.
- Implement of melting TPM Planned maintenance.
- Develops and maintains records for melting maintenance.
- Develops initiates and monitors budget, forecasts, labor distribution charges, SOP’S, work orders and certification system for melting maintenance.
- Support tank start up electrician control and machine design work.
- Equipment down time analysis and improvement.
- Support & initiate shop floor equipment & tools improvement
- Performing preventive maintenance on electrical and mechanical equipment in accordance with standardized procedures
Project involved with:
- Support HF plant startup activity and in charge of HF Plant daily operation after startup
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other engineering related
- 5 years’ work experience at least
- Be Familiar with mechanical material, mechanical machining and mechanical design
- Be familiar with maintenance skill. For example , lubrication, maintenance strategy, arrangement of maintenance task
- Equipment maintenance and repair experience of glass plant