/ 亚洲职程 / Admin Supervisor
Purpose of the Position:
- Administration will support new plant set up and lead management of ER, office administration, general affairs and security.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop talents in ADM-ER/Security Enhance all staff capability
- Maximize resources and Coordinate cross-function opinions.
- Set up ADM-ER/Security MBO and Operation Strategy
- Being the major representative to handle HF plant public relation.
- Handle the following four functions (ER, Security) staffing and people management
- Ensure the following four functions execution quality
Function 1: ER
- General Affairs: Maintain uniform delivery, Cafeteria offering, shuttle bus arrangement, housekeeping and landscape.
- Conduct Plant-wide communication and VOC collection; propose suggestions for management team decision.
- Hold Plant-wide activities to create a positive working environment.
- Build and Maintain Public Relation with external institutions
- Co-work with expansion project team for all layout pre-work/ planning.
- General Vendor Management
- Handle employee urgent cases.
Function 2: Security
- Operate Plant-wide physical security affairs.
- Maintain Security related data and equipment
- Deploy corporate security policies and coordinate the local law regulation
- Execute IA/security policies and create IA/Security awareness and culture
- Handle plant emergency events.
- Bachelor Degree, major in business administration, human resources or related.
- 5 years above experience in administration management; 2 years experience in employee relations.
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- Problem solving skill
- Project management skill
- General Affairs, Security operations, HR or employee relations management
- Government affairs or good relationship with related
- Green Belt certification is a plus.
- Manufacturing Work experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills needed to brief high level management in English
- Leadership skills to engage business leadership and leverage talent in a matrix organization.
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle admin issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills