Assistant Process Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
New line set up:
- Interact and support new plant project team for process debug and production set up.
- Assist Forming engineer and project team on the topics of dies, hardware, extrusion, handling.
- Work with upstream and downstream process: batching, drying, and cutting.
Support daily production:
- Interact and support daily production; Co-responsible for Forming process performance.
- For daily process issues, investigating and analyzing, leading troubleshooting, developing solutions, and implementing corrective actions.
- For repeated difficult issues, assist in process analysis to improve product or process.
- Assists in process control and discipline (appropriate data collection, monitoring, etc.).
- Providing training/certification of operators in process control and operation.
- Maintain product run strategy, SOS(Standard Operating Setpoints) and SOP(Standard Operating Procedure) for production lines.
Die and Rebuild:
- Assist in managing die & hardware inventory and reception in order to ensure enough and appropriate dies are ready for production
- Investigating and possibly repairing die & hardware defects; providing preventative actions.
- Assist in extruder screw rebuild and element inventory maintenance to ensure robust extrusion production
- Train and communicate with operators of process or equipment changes.
- Assist in experimentations and projects to ensure effective implementation – achieving objectives, completed on time and within budget.
- Implementing and enforcing procedures for maintaining a safe work environment.
- College diploma or above
- 1+ years working experience in manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on experience in production line for any of the below scope:
- operating extruder or injection machine
- handling with dies and hardware
- using measurement tools (e.g. gauges, scales)
- other production related
- Work experience in multi-national companies highly preferred.
- Extrusion and/or Injection experience preferred.
- Basic production flow understanding
Employee Referral Level: 3""