Process Engineer - Firing
Process Engineer -Firing
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Maintaining, adhering and training to SOS’s, SOP’s, and Posted Work Instructions.
- Responsible for gathering, analysis and documentation of all process data
- Failure analysis, elimination and root cause investigation if there are quality problems
- Failure analysis, elimination and root cause investigation on LFL system.
- Equipment responsibility: Ensuring equipment is available – preventive maintenance, troubleshooting activities
- Continuous optimization of firing process and systems with regard to cost and product quality
- Support the ISO and QS requirement in the kiln area.
- Preparing status reports and period reports
- Responsible for maintaining environmental protection conditions in the area in cooperation with the person in charge of environmental protection
- Technical resource to operators (in kiln area)
- Assist in the hands-on and classroom training as well as ‘process skill checks’ and certifications of Operators in kiln area.
- Maintain emphasis on housekeeping and safe work practices in kiln area.
- Monitoring the firing/cutting process and ensuring that the firing/cutting process is run according to SOP
Requirements: Education & Experience
- Engineering degree, process engineering or materials related college study (Focus on ceramics is preferred)
- Approx. 3-5 years of industry experience(Ceramic manufacturing or mechanical background preferred)
Requirements: Required Skills
- Basic knowledge on thermal-treatment equipment;
- Quick response to issues;
- Ability to communicate in English in writing and speaking
- Good PC knowledge
Employee Referral Level: 3