/ 亚洲职程 / Statistician
Day to Day Responsibilities: (must to fill)
- Identify opportunities for improvements, then direct investigations to implement successful solutions
- Review Sampling plans for relevancy and modify as appropriate
- Initiating and/or updating process control charts as necessary
- Use state of the art engineering and statistical tools for experiment design and data/problem analysis
- Support data collection, analysis and interpretation needs of projects and activities
- Support the development and deployment of quality systems through the use of experiments, SOPs, job aids and other documentation
- Provide support to the production teams via knowledge transfer and coaching
- Coordinate project updates and relevant governance meetings per defined frequency.
Requirements: Education & Experience
- University degree or above, preferably physics, mathematics, statistics.
- 6 sigma DMAIC, Lean experience preferred.
- Work experience in multi-national companies highly preferred.
- 3 years relative experience