Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Maintain proper functioning of lab equipment/instruments
- Schedule test to meet production requirements.
- Full responsibility for site LIMS spec set up and Lot release
- Ensure accurate and timely Lot Release Reports. Ensure that all data meets Customer specifications and Internal Limits.
- Prepare samples for off-site testing requirements
- Monitor required calibrations for each test method at regularly prescribed intervals
- Monitor routine preventive maintenance of laboratory instruments and equipment
- Troubleshoot problems with test results, test methods, and/or test equipment and implement Corrective Actions
- Train laboratory operator in test operation and procedures
- Ensure safe handling of any hazardous materials, also responsible for complying with safety, housekeeping and environmental requirements in lab
- Bring significant issues to the attention of the Lab leader
Requirements: Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering or discipline or statistical (ceramic, materials, or chemical preferred)
- Above 2 years working experience in Lab or similar function
- Technical understanding, Basic knowledge of Measuring and Test Equipment
- Quality principles, problem analysis-solving skills
- Fluent English, both oral and writing , PC skills
Employee Referral Level: 1""