/ 亚洲职程 / EHS Manager
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Develop safety/environment strategies that ensure regulatory compliance and control of workplace hazards and environmental issues.
- Ensure that corresponding process and programs need for EHSS Management Systems are established, implemented and maintained effectively
- Provide coaching, training, instruction and guidance for plant employees with EHSS responsibilities.
- Develop and implement training programs that enable facilities to meet legal requirements as minimum and drive continuous improvement.
- Provide expertise to loss control and risk mitigation.
- Provide industrial hygiene expertise in developing, evaluating and implementing health-related processes.
- Securing Various Permits (New Project, New Processes etc.)
- Develop, implement, and enforce the facility security plan, policies and requirements
- Ensure all physical security requirements and protection systems are established in accordance with Corning Incorporated policies and procedures.
Education & Experience
- Education - Bachelor’s degree and above. Major in Engineering, Environmental, Safety & Health or relevant.
- Experience – above 10 years’ working experiences with minimum 5 years’ experience in EHS management.
Employee Referral Level: 3""