BOD Process Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Analyze data to define systems and processes to improve performance, quality and repeatability.
- Develop correlations between technologies and manufacturing performance especially during setup after equipment installation
- Supporting on going experiments to improve process performance
- Participating in the development of new measurement monitoring systems by analyzing data and correlate with process performance
- 2 years of related working experiences.
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering or Material Engineering
- Strong fundamental understanding of basic engineering principles and the ability to apply them in solving manufacturing problems
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to grasp technical details and understand impacts of the process and requirements for successful performance/quality organization.
- Able to network effectively and collaboratively across organizational boundaries.
- Hands on experience solving technical problems and driving improvements in manufacturing process capability, machine reliability and equipment output
- Experience with MS-Access, MS Excel, SPC Excel, and its application for analyzing process data and integrating with other programs to enhance process knowledge and capability
- Six Sigma Green Belt or DMAIC project experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Process engineering amplitude
- Must be proactive and display a collaborative work style. Works well in diverse, cross functional team environment
- Must be self-motivated, self-directed, and resourceful.
- Must be action oriented, detail oriented, and results oriented. Must be able to manage multiple priorities.
- Must have strong customer focus with a deep concern for process effectiveness.
- Responds positively to change and is flexible to accept priority change in support of overall department goals.
- Complies with all policies and procedures of the project team