Finishing Process Engineer
• Work on improvement of Finishing attributes
• Lead process change for finishing attribute improvement in Division-wide.
• Define/Refine base case of Finishing attributes for process optimization
• Provide project leadership for process initiation and improvement – including feasibility studies, planning, and complete documentation.
• Review and analyze performance, product data, process data, respond to the result.
• Plan, execute and document experimental design program.
• Work to define/improve key attributes for quality of customer.
• Work with development team to study fundamental understanding of Finishing attributes
Education & Experience
• 3 years above in relative job experience
• BS above (include) degree and major in engineering ( Mechanical/Chemical/Material engineering preferred)
• Ability to work in different regions
• Data analysis
• Project management skill
• Cross function communication
Emploee Referral Level: 1""