/ 亚洲职程 / MCI Controls Engineer - Inspection
MCI Controls Engineer - Inspection
- Support Inspection control at newly-established CDT facilities (BJ, CQ, HF, GZ, WH, CD, XY) where has finishing lines;
- Support continued process optimization for MFG metrics: yield, cost, quality
- Support continued upgrade & deployment of Inspection control technologies
- Provide support to Manufacturing emergencies when needed
- Support future local retrofits and startups
- Demonstrate fundamental knowledge and provide equipment control logic and proves flow in normal production operation.
- Take the lead role in team to develop cycle time improvement.
- Well communication, relationship and positive working attitude in team across manufacturing/CDT/CGT.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train and develop China local hirers.
- Support Inspection installation, commissioning and start up.
- Integrate CGT, equipment vendor and plant production resource to achieve project target.
- Lead performance improvement project to achieve manufacturing target goal.
- Data analysis tool application for manufactory decision making.
- Weekend and shift coverage is requirement as needed;