Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Assist Expansion Controller to maintain and provide project tracking report for CAPEX and project expense including budget, forecast, cash flow, and variance analysis etc.
• Project control process setup and improvement
• Timely monitor project cash flow, including projects invoice, collection and payment management.
• Day to day support PM and area leaders for project finance control
• Interact and coordinate with corporate MT&E project controlling team to manage project budget and forecast.
• Manage project monthly closing & reporting process
• Make sure accounting entries, records and documentation etc. meeting government/tax authority’s requirements.
• Ensure compliance to SOX requirement and policies.
• Train and develop Finance team for GZ expansion project
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Accounting or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience of related job
- Experience of Big 4 or project cost management is preferred
- CPA or ACCA or CMA is preferred
- Solid knowledge of accounting principles and processes
- Be familiar with project controlling and management
- Ability to communicate in both Chinese & English fluently and effectively
- Advanced Excel skills are required
- Solid project controlling experience and new plant/investment setting up experience is highly preferred.
- Cost supervision experience is desired.
- Experience with Oracle is preferred.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Strongly self-motivated, independent and cooperative.
- Responsible, analytical, meticulous, and result-oriented.
- Good interpersonal and cross-culture communication skills.
- Quick learner.