/ 亚洲职程 / Materials & Planning Supervisor
Materials & Planning Supervisor
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Ensure materials import and delivery during plant start-up phase.
- Coordinate with P&T team on material transportation and import process.
- Setup production planning function and lead production planning team to on-time deliver.
- Collect sales forecast, production capacity and purchase lead time, month end inventory control target and other necessary information.
- Oversee raw materials management, forecast, and purchasing, tracking and inventory level control.
- Monitor and report status of raw materials and products, as well as the execution of production plan.
- Drive improvements in supply/production delivery and accuracy.
- Update plan according to business needs.
- Interface with division planning.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 5+ years’ experience of leading planning, purchasing or production management role
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company.