/ 亚洲职程 / Mixing Technology Process Engineer
Mixing Technology Process Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Participate in all phases of new mixing department startups including design, installation, start up, and implementation into manufacturing.
- Mixing process system development and engineering. Lead all activity related to achieving process objectives.
- Lead, develop, support and execute migration packages of new standardized system improvements.
- Worldwide manufacturing support. Provide second level troubleshooting for operational issues related to mixing and raw materials
- Technical analysis of raw material, and mixing processes. Apply analytical results to improve processes and meet customer requirements.
- Interface with MTE batch systems group for production trials of new products, processes, and technology.
- Interface with plant engineering to facilitate the introduction and migration of new raw materials, batch processes, and equipment into manufacturing.
- Design, implement, execute and analyze process experiments.
- Work in a cross-functional environment - link with melting and forming, glass technology, quality, and manufacturing to deliver process improvements and solutions
- Use KT, risk assessment, DMAIC, Innovation, and other tools to deliver results.
- Use engineering principles and data to help solve problems and trouble shoot production issues
- Ensure best practices are communicated, evaluated, and implemented as standard procedures using Governance, Process TERN, and DCR management systems. Develop and implement measures to ensure plant mixing department compliance with standard procedures
- Track and report on critical quality metrics. Alert appropriate levels to trends and critical quality issues.
Employee Referral level: 1