/ 亚洲职程 / Buyer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Assists with Business GSM Strategy Development. Deploys GSM strategies and plans to make decisions necessary to purchase product or services, aligned with organizational objectives and sourcing strategies.
- Assures Contribution Metrics are updated and linked with site/business cost reduction portfolio.
- Key player for negotiations with Suppliers, including Contract Administration.
- Owns/Assists with Supplier Relationship Management Process (including supplier audits).
- Creates and maintains contractual documents (Supply Agreements, Pricing Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Certificates of Insurance, etc.).
- Assists with Commodity Reviews and Supply Intelligence
- Inventory Management (where applicable): Organizes, controls, and minimizes materials on hand, slow moving and obsolete materials. May manage storeroom operations.
- Acts as Procurement liaison between plants, including materials and quality areas.
- Recommends changes to purchasing practices/supply management to ensure conformance with established laws, policies, and ethical principles activity-based costing). Participates in the planning and implementation of these changes.
- Acts as main contact for RTP to ensure invoicing issues are eliminated or resolved immediately.
- Participates in cross-functional teams focused on process improvements, cost reduction and supply chain issue resolution
- Protects Intellectual Property (IP).
- Ensures compliance with internal and external auditing requirements related especially to Purchasing or any other certification (if applicable)
- Makes sure that the suppliers are environmental compliance and that the scrap is correctly disposed
- Champions and advocates for the Global Buying Policy. Ensures compliance
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3-5 years’ experience in manufacturing –supply chain, purchase, planning
- 3-5 years’ experience as a plant or corporate buyer.
- Experience with procurement processes and systems with general ERP (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft ) knowledge.