/ 亚洲职程 / Maintenance Leader
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead and direct facility & maintenance team to achieve plant objectives
- Lead daily equipment troubleshooting and improvement to maximize equipment efficiency and reduce equipment down time.
- Set up & improve equipment preventive maintenance system, ensure PM executed in a systematic approach
- Participate in setting spare parts expense and capital budgets. Manage activities to established budgets.
- Manage and develop service contractors including establish goals and regular performance evaluation
- Manage facility landscaping and garden
- Ensure facility & maintenance activities follow PCPD
- Comply with all government regulations with regard to facilities, utilities, etc.
- Meet all safety and environmental regulatory requirements and create and maintain a safe working environment for all employees
- Meet all Security and IP requirements, and support Corning IP protection
- Ensure progressive employee competency development through career planning, training plans, performance reviews, and coaching
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other engineering related
- 7 years’ work experience, including 3 years’ management experience at least
- Maintenance experience of automated equipment