/ 亚洲职程 / Forming Process Engineer
Forming Process Engineer
- Provides day-to-day problem solving support to production and development.
- Functions as a team member on focused projects in Corning
- Support China expansion and optimization efforts
- Provide trouble shoots to process and equipment issues, identifies root cause and corrective actions
- Supports new technology migration through equipment installation, process optimization and documentations.
- Assist on data analysis for key decision of process engineering activities (experiment, development, etc.)
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor or master degree in Engineering or Science Major
- 1~3 years’ experience in manufacturing or engineering
- Science or Engineering disciplines such as: Chemistry, Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical or Materials Science
- Process engineering skills (quantitative skills, coursework in engineering statistics or other statistical training)
- Familiar to design of experiment concept and methodology
- Technical writing, ability to deliver technical presentations to operators, engineers and managers).
- Innovative and technically curious. Problem solving and decision making.
- High commitment to assignments and result oriented
- Good English proficiency in writing, listening and speaking
- Effective communication & presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Cross cultural sensitivity
- Ability to work on diverse project team.
- Ability to build new business relationships