Analytical lab technician
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Keep safety, 5S and IAP as priority.
• Follow SOP for routine analysis.
• Follow management systems, ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001.
• Collect defect glass pieces from plant production line on-site or received from the requesters.
• Start the defect analysis with microscope.
• Test piece preparation with flame work.
• Analyze the test pieces in instrument.
• Draft analytical report, based on the template.
• Get advice from mentor in HFAL.
• Get approval from lab supervisor to send the analytical report via system.
Education & Experience
- Junior College (大专) or College of Technology (高等职业技术学校)
- Ideally material science & engineering, Chemical Engineering and Technology, mechanical engineering, applied mechanics
- Native level communication skill in Chinese.
- Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Work with patience, carefulness and positive
- Ability to work in a team based environment.
- Learning capability to use microscope.
- Good time keeper.
Referral Level: 1