Plant Admin Assistant
Purpose of the Position:
Provides broad based administrative support to the Plant Manager; Coordinates calendars, meeting schedules, travel related activities required for Plant Manager.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Coordinate Plant Manager’s calendars.
- Schedules appointments and meetings for Plant Manager, arranges logistics as needed.
- Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings
- Use computer skills to help in the preparation of correspondence, reports, tabulations, presentations and notes for meetings.
- Collects and distributes documents for approval by the plant manager.
- Organizes and maintains files of Plant Manager.
- Coordinates and arranges for visitors.
- Lead/support big events such like plant review, annual dinner, team building, family day etc.
- Assists the Plant Manager with all business travel related matters (travel, expense reporting, local logistics, etc.).
- Applies broad knowledge to undertake special projects (either assumed or assigned) as needed.
Education & Experience:
- College Degree, major in English, business administration or related.
- 3+ years related working experience as administrative assistant in multi-national company.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent and professional English language skills.
- Good skills for working on office software, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and capability to take challenging, deadline driven assignment when it occurs.
- Special project planning; well-organized, detail oriented, flexible and responsible working attitude.
Employee Referral Level: 3