• Join the expansion project for system start-up, inspection, commissioning and acceptance
• Provide higher level troubleshooting, to ensure timely solutions of system or equipment issues
• Provide professional engineering and manufacturing skills and knowledge (understands theories and fundamentals), and capable of root cause analysis, and put permanent solutions in place.
• To report out the issues with professional data analysis and clear logical process.
• Identifies, justifies, and implements cost reduction and capacity enhancement improvement projects
• Meet all SHE requirements. Assures safety of operators and equipment and Complies with safety and environmental regulations.
• To implement PM/PDM activities and achieve maintenance performance.
• Implements and documents material, process and/or equipment changes (Follow PDPC).
• Design, install, debug and or specifies new equipment or modifies existing equipment to continuously improve system reliability and decreased maintenance cost.
• To have clear process understanding of the Facility systems
• To have working knowledge of mechanical systems related to all facilities equipment within the Plant.
• Support operations personnel via trouble shooting and provide training as needed. • Meet Facility department requirement and conduct rigorous change control and clear communication with all.
• To establish and update system SOS/Base Case/PM/ER SOP as needed and insure all SOP were performed by technicians.
• To assist with cross function for some issues related to facilities.
• To ensure system and mechanical drawings are archived properly within the plant
• To development training materials and provide training to others.
• Develop Mechanical system 5years plan