• Provide higher level troubleshooting, to ensure timely solutions of system or equipment issues
• Provide professional engineering and manufacturing skills and knowledge (understands theories and fundamentals), and capable of root cause analysis, and put permanent solutions in place.
• To report out the issues with professional data analysis and clear logical process.
• Identifies, justifies, and implements cost reduction and capacity enhancement improvement projects
• Promotes positive relationships and communicates effectively and courteously with coworkers, and outside plant associates are meet all SHE requirements
• Supervise Facility FMCS system which including PLC, HMI, SCADA and database system management.
• Design, install, debug and or specifies new system or modifies existing system to continuously improve system reliability and decreased maintenance cost.
• Define maintenance and operations strategy for emergency generator, oil/dry type transformer, LV, ACB and power distribution system.
• Support operation team trouble shooting and provide training as needed.
• To have clear process understanding of the Facility systems
• To have working knowledge of mechanical systems related to all facilities equipment within the Plant.
• Meet Facility department requirement and conduct rigorous change control and clear communication with all.
• To establish and update system SOS/Base Case/PM/ER SOP as needed and insure all SOP were performed by technicians.
• To assist with cross function for some issues related to facilities.
• To ensure system and control system drawings are archived properly within the plant
• Performs routine preventive maintenance on plant equipment to include: operating adjustments and calibrations on equipment, basic mechanical and electrical work and cleaning, lubricating and replacing equipment parts