Water treatment engineer
• Establish goals and objectives in conjunction with Group Leader and manage the engineering activities in electrical and control system to achieve the said objectives.
• Join the expansion project for system start-up, inspection, commissioning and acceptance.
• Determine and maintain proper flow rates and in accordance with water consumption demand
• Collect representative water samples to be used by other agencies for water analysis testing for regulation compliance
• Ensures that plant operations are in compliance with operating guidelines and that treated water is safe and acceptable entering the distribution system
• Maintains all required records such as operating logs, chemical and repair part inventories, maintenance logs; distributes information to internal and external personnel