/ 亚洲职程 / OQA Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Make sure daily operation is under quality assurance system.
- Lead internal quality improvement program
- Co-work with PE/Engineering for new line product qualification.
- Handle non-conformity case from Finishing and other plants.
- Coordinate production and engineering teams.
- Analyze process capability & performance.
- Support customer complaint case. Make sure effectiveness of improvement actions.
- Handle quality process abnormality to prevent NG product leakage to customer.
- Lead a-DMAIC projects.
- Lead team to deploy Kaizen for shop floor management.
Education & Experience:
- B.S or above degree in engineering relative major.
- At least 3 years work experience in QA function or process.
- Experience in Optical or Electronic industry would be a plus.
- Good knowledge in Statistic Tools, SPC, QC Story and Quality relative tools.
- Good English comprehension in spoken, writing and reading.
- Good communication and coordination skill for cross department cooperation
- Problem solving and decision skill.
- Logical thinking and data oriented.
Employee Referral Level:3