/ 亚洲职程 / PCI Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Monitor the production process and analyze problems.
- Implement or recommend corrective actions as required.
- Coordinate QA daily operation including emergency job change, flow design change with engineering and other appropriate as relate to implementation with QA operations.
- Co-work with PE/Engineering for new tank product qualification.
- Handle non-conformity case from Melting and other plants.
- Coordinate quality related projects as assigned in support of improvement.
- Analyze process capability & performance.
- Support to join EEP case study with engineering team.
- Lead a-DMAIC Projects.
- Lead team to deploy Kaizen for shop floor management.
Education & Experience:
- B.S or above degree in engineering relative major.
- At least 3 years work experience in QA function or process.
- Experience in Optical or Electronic industry would be a plus.
- Good knowledge in Statistic Tools, SPC, QC Story and Quality relative tools.
- Good English comprehension in spoken, writing and reading.
- Good communication and coordination skill for cross department cooperation.
- Problem solving and decision skill.
- Logical thinking and data oriented.
Employee Referral Level: 3