MES system analyst
Day to Day Responsibilities:
● Single contact point of MES related requirement in GZ plant ,
● Analyzes system requirements and business processes of MES system to meet user requirements
● Prioritize and management demand by following global IT demand process
● Coordinate the internal & external resources to provide the technical & functional solution for MES system
● Engage with business user to provide the professional & efficient response
● Provide IT daily service by coordinate with global/Regional IT resource.
● Vendor/resource management
● Rotation of emergency call with other team members to provide urgent issue support
● Participate important plant activities
Education & Experience
- Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Software Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistic, Management related field
- 5 Years’ or above hands-on experience in IT software development and maintenance
- Strong understanding of Manufacturing Execution Systems and manufacturing process
- Experienced working with IT systems in a 24/7 manufacturing environment.
- MES Camstart system experience will be plus
- Be familiar with the following computer skills:
- Software development tools like JAVA, C#, VB .NET, WCF, ASP .NET
- Relational Database System manipulation: system design and manipulation, SQL statement, stored procedures (Oracle, SQL Server)
- Solid experiences and knowledge in software development, system analysis, design or programming.
- IAP awareness is required
- Good English & Chinese communication in speaking, writing and presentation
Employee Referral Level:3