/ 亚洲职程 / Finishing Maintenance Engineer
Finishing Maintenance Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Equipment down time analysis and improvement to maximize equipment up-time.
- Daily troubleshooting and Install/alignment skills
- Develop and maintains records for equipment down time and parts replacement.
- Schedules execute the weekly/Monthly/quarterly PM and opportunity and PM routine work order. .
- Perform spare parts management and in-coming quality control work
- Implement of TPM Planned maintenance.
- Conduct the technician cross training and the new-comer technician training.
- Develop, initiate and monitor departmental budget, forecasts, SOP’S, ISO and TPM-5S system for department.
- More experience in equipment lubrication system and lubricate knowledge.
- Knowledge of pneumatics, PLC, PC control, LM guide and motors.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering or other engineering related
- 5 years’ work experience at least
- Maintenance experience of automated equipment
- Be Familiar with mechanical material (機械材料) , mechanical machining(機械加工) and mechanical design (機,械設計)
- Skill in software of Windows Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point, etc.
- Quality concept & tool and Report & presentation skill
- Good Quality concept
- Process troubleshooting and management
- Statistic knowledge and data analysis ability
- PLC control skill and Skill in drawing of CAD is plus
- Familiar with electrical control component application, such like Inverter, Servo Motor, Sensor, signal translator, etc.
- CET-4 and above
- FANUC Robot Operate and Maintain Skill is plus
- Project management skill
- Understanding of equipment mechanical and control
- Experience in implementing DMAIC methodology and leading 6-sigma project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Safety Awareness
- Strong ownership of achieving plant goal
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity and Customer Focus
- Communication skill and positive working attitude in team
Employee Referral Level: 3