/ 亚洲职程 / Melting Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- To plan, execute and manage process, facility, and equipment upgrades to improve machine reliability.
- To support daily operation.
- To work with project team to select, purchase, install, and start new equipment in the facility.
- Establish goals and objectives in conjunction with Group Leader and manage engineering activities in equipment design to achieve the said objectives.
- Support operations personnel via trouble shooting and provide training as needed.
- Provide project membership for facility processes - including feasibility studies, planning, complete documentation, i.e., generally accepted project management guidelines.
- Support developments in equipment design that can improve or enhance the current process capabilities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Chemical Engineering, Material Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other engineering related
- 2 years’ work experience preferred
- Good project management skills
- Logical thinking to deal with complex problems in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Good English comprehension in listening, spoken, writing and reading.
- Ability to utilize computer programs and Statistic skill for data analysis and modeling
- Ability to work effectively with cross function team members
- Good communication skills
- Good presentation skill
- Project management skill
- Understanding of equipment mechanical and control
- Experience in implementing DMAIC methodology or leading 6-sigma project
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin).
- Strong ownership of achieving plant goal
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle project issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Flexibility to adapt to changing environment; be a change agent to help others through change
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity
- Customer Focus
- Communication skill and positive working attitude in team
- Safety Awareness
Employee Referral Level: 3""