Facility Shift Technician
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• To implement PM/PdM activities and equipment trouble shooting.
• To get Facility operator qualification and conduct equipment operation and switch over.
• To collect machine breakdown information, analysis and improvement.
• Follow company policy, 5S/PCPD/Safety/IAP request.
• Safety/PCPD/5S audit improvement.
• Implementing Facility emergency response to ensure asset under protection.
• Cooperate with engineer to complete daily maintenance work and all tasks sent from Shift leader or supervisor.
Education & Experience
• Graduated from college or above with electrical/mechanical/HVAC/Water treatment background.
• Three years or above experience in Facility maintenance and operation. Required Skills
• Familiar with the operation principle of chiller, compressor, boiler, electrical, water treatment and firefighting system.
• Computer: Excel, Word, power point.
• Basic skill on repair mechanical components.
Referral Level: 1