/ 亚洲职程 / Materials Planning
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Covert demand to materials plan. Feedbacks and modifies changes as needed
- Responsible for timely update in planning system, such as ibp
- Place orders for raw materials, track status and drive on-time delivery
- Coordinate materials between sites based on needs
- Continuously improve planning system. Be responsible for planning documentations, training and work flows update
- Interfaces with materials demand and production planner to ensure plan is up to date
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent or above
- 5+ years’ experience on production planning role
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company.
- Familiar with office software and SAP software.
- Familiar with import/export process & protocols
- Good knowledge of materials & plan management
- Strong ability of solving problems and communication skills
- Fluent written/reading English
- Advanced user of Excel
Referral Level: 1""