/ 亚洲职程 / HR Specialist
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Staffing & recruiting, compensation & benefit, training & development of the HR function.
- Manpower assurance – obtain necessary manpower (including direct and indirect workforce) for WH plant requirements by recruiting, screening and placing new employees. Administer wage and salary matters in accordance with procedures.
- Fringe compensation & benefits –manage such programs as compensation & benefit survey, insurance, retirements.
- Supervise training system/roadmap/plan, performance management system
- Monitor HR related cost, such as benefit, training cost and prepare the related HR analysis.
- Develop HR related process/procedure for implementation
- Integrate HR related functions through process and HRIS
- People development
- Responsible for projects assigned.
- Bachelor Degree, major in business administration, human resources or related.
- 5 years above experience in human resources management.
- Work experience in multi-national company is preferred
- Human Resources Management
- Labor Law and other government related regulation
- Interview /Communication/Coordination skill
- Problem solving skill
- Project management skill
- Management skill
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills needed to brief high level management
- Leadership skills to engage business leadership and leverage talent in a matrix organization.
- Sense of urgency and creativity to handle admin issues and adapt plan to meet objectives
- Cross-cultural Sensitivity
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving and Analytical skills