/ 亚洲职程 / Assistant Maintenance Engineer
Assistant Maintenance Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Emphasize safety in daily operation by strict adherence to applicable codes and standards.
- Take responsibility of corrective maintenance and preventive maintenance for production equipment.
- Develop weekly/monthly/yearly maintenance schedule in order to minimize equipment downtime.
- Conduct equipment daily troubleshooting and problem solving to support the production in mechanical area.
- Analyze the equipment performance routinely and make improvement recommendations.
- Follow up actions required from production/safety/environment audits.
- Implement TPM activity and make improvement in the maintenance process.
- Provide job related training for mechanics and peers.
- Coordinate with other engineers on people resource, collect necessary equipment information prior to developing preventive maintenance plan.
- Assist maintenance department on contractor management and cost control.
- Responsible for spare parts management system and localization initiative.
- Involved in project management, document work and training.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience on the position of equipment engineering in manufacturing environment, including 2+ years in multi-national company.
- Strong record of results for a multi-national company.
- Experiences in working with and/or supervising project teams.