/ 亚洲职程 / Procurement Section Manager
Procurement Section Manager
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Lead plant purchasing request with designed quality, competitive price and high delivery performance.
- Work with global/region purchasing team on categories(commodity) purchasing.
- Follow company policy and deploy purchasing tools, such as Ariba, E-catalog, SAP, PeopleSoft System;
- Achieve cost saving goals according to company saving objectives;
- Conduct end user to follow procurement policy on purchasing request submission;
- Communicate with users on PR specification, scope of work and delivery schedule. Support on sample certification or first article.
- Work on MRO parts, maintenance/ADM services and non-inventory item sourcing, negotiation, purchasing, stock level setting, safety stock replenishing, and slow-move consuming
- Manage local/oversea suppliers’ performance on cost, delivery, quality and service
- Support warehouse on physical goods/SAP system receiving and coordinate payments schedule to supplier;
- Supports supplier audits and quality meetings with suppliers and 3PL/4PL
- Responsible for tactical procurement execution to assure supply for assigned material, equipment, and services. Duties include communication to suppliers, monitoring of deliveries, expediting materials, and resolving billing discrepancies as needed.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree.
- 8+ years’ experience in procurement, sourcing or purchasing.
- Experience of leading purchasing saving project is preferred
- Purchasing experiences in a multinational company
- Negotiation skill
- Sourcing experiences (able to read drawing, follow FA and sample process)
- Able in English in oral and written
- Good at data analysis
Employee Referral Level:3