/ 亚洲职程 / Planning Section Manager
Planning Section Manager
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for all planning related work, including but not limited to, production planning, capacity utilization, package related material availability, non-MRO part inventory level/age.
- Be the bridge among commercial (order receiving), customer (delivery call-on), regional/global planning team(capacity allocation), system plant(resource sharing), quality, production, engineering.
- Seek process opportunities to drive high production performance, low inventory cost, less job change.
- Collaborate with regional/global planning team on mid & long term capacity scheduling and package material allocation, search resource from both outside and inside, and support sister plants.
- Track compliance to global Master Production Schedule (MPS), understand the reason of non-compliance to MPS and define opportunities and improve reliability.
- Support Division and Plant improvement projects and initiatives from One Supply Chain perspective.
- Manages inventory levels and inventory turns. Tracks and reports for all assigned items to ensure goals are being met.
- Continuously improve on scheduling tool / process and process documentations & standardizations.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor or above, majored in Industrial Engineering or related field
- Over 8 years working experiences in production planning or demand -supply planning in multinational/international Company.
- Experience on project leading is a must
- MS package, good at data analysis
- Able to read, write English
- Experience with SAP PP module
Employee Referral Level: 3