Production Planning Specialist
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Receive order from commercial.
- Collaborate with regional/global planning team on mid & long term capacity scheduling and package material allocation, search resource from both outside and inside, and support sister plants.
- Collaborate with Division Supply Chain, production, QA, Technology…etc. to optimize production line performance. Track compliance to schedule, understand the reason of non-compliance to schedule and define opportunities and improve scheduling reliability.
- Schedule production lines at 2 weeks horizon, considering customer requirement and cost minimization.
- Co-work with commercial and logistics on recycle packing material availability to support production line scheduling.
- Verify capacity and capability into executable production plans/schedules.
- Support engineering experiment, development projects, line/product qualification and machine maintenance on production line scheduling.
- Continuously improve on scheduling tool / process and process documentations & standardizations.
- Manage package material resource planning according to inventory policy.
- Monitor and manage non-standard FS/FG inventory
Education & Experience
● Bachelor or above, majored in Industrial Engineering or related field
● Over 5 years working experiences in production planning or demand -supply planning in multinational/international Company.
● MS package, good at data analysis
● Able to read, write English
● Experience with SAP PP module
Employee Referral Level: 3