/ 亚洲职程 / Facility Engineer
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for utility system operation & maintenance includes HV & LV electrical system, HVAC system, Gas tanks & delivery system, fire protection system, cool water system etc. related to utilities.
- Manage new facilities punch list, and ensure the facility meet criteria when it’s transferred to plant
- Manage facility contractors, to achieve zero downtime impact to production line.
- Report any failings to management of outside contractors regarding Environmental compliance, permit violations, Hazardous and Non Hazardous Waste, OSHA compliance, recycling efforts and adherence to Safety Policies.
- Support ISO14001 Environmental Management system and continual improvement.
- Support construction project management.
- Complete assignments as required.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor Degree above, major in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, HVAC, Structural or other engineering related.
- 5 years’ work experience, including 3 years’ management experience at least.
- Maintenance experience of facility equipment.